Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Day 12

It's is 12:52 am and I am up watching t.v. I had another bright idea last night after my eventful day the day before. It has to be the precocet. Yes let's blame it on the pills. Why not.
Anyway, I decided I wanted to sleep in my own bed and take a half bath in my bathroom. I'm so surprised Anthony agreed. Maybe he missed me being in bed with him? I don't know, but I'm sticking to that. He misses me and to be honest I miss him too. Downstairs is so lonely by myself. I just wanted to feel apart of my family again.
It was so delightful to be upstairs. I had not seen that upper floor in 10 days. It almost felt like I was coming back from out of town. Now the journey up those stairs were very exhausting. I think I stopped about two or three times. I was so surprised I made it. There are 16 step in all. So for me to make it without incident way very rewarding. My arms and legs were shaking by the time we got up there, but I made it.
It was so refreshing to be able to get a semi bath and change my clothes. I will say it was a little different sleeping in a bed that does not have the ability to elevate my feet. Can you say a tad bit spoiled? I had to go old fashion and get pillows. It worked well and I slept well. It was a joy to see my son's, Zaaye, face the next morning when he saw me in my bed.
So you may be wondering where did I decide to sleep last night? Downstairs! I did not have the energy to climb those stairs two days in a row. Thinking about it is making me tired and plus, it's like a mini move. I have to take all my stuff upstairs and my knee scooter. Well not me, but my poor husband and mom. It's a lot to ask of them. They are pretty much waiting on me hand and foot. I'm so grateful.
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment