Friday, August 26, 2016

Day 7

It's been about two days since my last post. I'm doing pretty good. I have had some pain. I had to take two Percocets last night. I might have to call the doctor because everytime I take them I get a slight headache.
Anyway, I'm a little anxious about going to my post op appointment on Monday. I really want to see what my foot & leg looks like. My foot sometimes feels like its wet, but I don't think it's bleeding. It might just be the nerves again coming back. I also want to know what all he did. I was suppose to have a tarsal tunnel release, explore the posterior tibial tendon, gastro recession and right heel medial displacement calcaneal osteotomy. So it will be interesting to see if he had to do all of that. Monday we shall see.
Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment