It's 1am in the morning and I am up watching my Denver Broncos play on the NFL network. We are playing the Los Angeles Rams. That just sounds weird to say. Right now the score is 17-9 with Denver in the lead. I'm feeling pretty good about the Broncos since Peyton Manning retiring last season. We look really good. Yes I know it is pre season, but we still look good.
Anyway, I have not had any pain meds today, or yesterday I should say. Even after my little outing to get ice cream. I had some weird nerve pain, but it only last for about 15 seconds or so. Keeping my leg elevated is the key. Oh and ice. I think it has really helped with the swelling and me having minimal pain.
I even did my own sponge bath without help from my mom & husband. I was tired afterwards, but I felt a little independent. It was great.
Well I'm getting sleepy and starting to have a little ache in my heel, first time since surgery. I think I will take a Tylenol to be on the safe side.
Until next time
Saturday, August 27, 2016
Day 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment