Today has been uneventful, except for not having a bowel movement. I know TMI. I did finally have one after taking a couple of laxatives. I have to say that is the only real problem I am having. I just took a pain pill. The last time I had some was at 1130pm last night. I think the nerves are coming back to life. I have this feeling of when your foot falls asleep.
Other than that no pain since my nerve block wore off.
So you ask how can you have this major surgery and not have that much pain?
PRAYER! Before my surgery I asked everyone that I know to pray that I have minimal pain and I believe God has answered my prayers and my friend's prayers. If you are reading this and are not a believer, just try it and see.
Well my husband just came in from work, so I'm going to spend a little time with him.
Til next time.
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Day 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment