Today is the first day of me having constant pain. It's about a 6-7 on a scale from 1-10. So I'm back on the Precocet. It's amazing how much pain I am having with the cast on. I do remember reading another blog and the lady said she felt like she would make one step forward and two steps back. I feel the same way. Ugh! I knew it would be a long recovery process, but I just want to fast forward to December or January. This is not fun. Not that I thought it would be. It feels like my stitches on the inside of my ankle are being pushed from the inside out. Then if that is not enough, I have this nerve pain that feels like I'm being shocked.
Sorry this is going to be short. My meds are kicking in.
Until next time..
Thursday, September 1, 2016
Day 12-pt. 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment