Sunday, September 18, 2016

Day 28

Well its 0150 in the am again.  I am up waiting for my son, Zaaye to come in from a marching band competition.  I really do hate that I missed his first competition. They placed 2nd in prelims and 4th in the finals.  That is pretty good for their first one.

As I said yesterday I had to go to a wedding to do the make up for the bride and a bridesmaid.  I did pretty good.  My foot did not hurt that much, only a little.  I was a little tired.  Only because I did not go to bed until 0500 this morning.  I was able to get about two or three hours of sleep.  That pain medicine has my sleeping habits off.  After I came back from the wedding I tried very hard not to go to sleep with no success.  I think I napped for about two to three hours.  I know this is not healthy, but I have to find a way to get back on schedule.
I did sleep upstairs in my bed last night or at least stare at the ceiling.  It felt good to be upstairs with everyone else.  I also took another shower, but this time I was able to shower without a cast or my boot.  I was very nervous.  I did not want to hurt my foot by hitting it on the shower or accidentally stand on my heel. It felt so good to wash my leg.  It looks very skinny compared to my left leg.  It was kinda gross to see the dead skin that came off, that is still coming off.  The doctor did say I could sleep without my boot.  So today when I took my 2-3 hour nap, I slept without it.  I do have to say that it was MARVELOUS!!!  To not have any restrictions on my foot was heaven.

Well Zaaye made it home.  I am off to be at 0315. UGH!  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment