This weekend has been a little ruff. My pain level has been about a 6-7. Which is the highest level since I left the hospital. Back to the Percocet, Again! I have no idea why I'm trying to rush it. I knew having this surgery it would be a long journey, but I'm praying for my recovery to be cut in half.
I am, as I write this, sitting outside on my deck with my parents. While Anthony bar b que. They leave on Wednesday. I'm going to miss them. My mother has really taken good care of me and my family. I probably have gained a good 5 or so pounds and I'm sure Anthony & the kids have too. There is nothing like momma's cooking. 😋
Besides the pain, I think I'm doing pretty good. I took another shower today. It was glorious! I'm starting to get the hang of going up and down the stairs, but it does tire me out. I can't wait until it becomes second nature.
Anyway, the food is almost ready and I'm getting drowsy.
Until next time...
Monday, September 5, 2016
Day 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment