Saturday, September 3, 2016

Day 14

Yesterday and today has been a little challenging. I work for my church in the finance department and am able to work from home, but it's been a difficult start.
I'm having more pain now than when I first had the surgery two weeks ago. I know it's from it being swollen. So keeping it elevated and ice on it is so important. Anthony doesn't think the ice will help, but I'm going to keep it on there. Even if it cools the cast. It's better than nothing.
It has been very hard to work when your under the influence of pain meds. Especially when you're working with numbers. I have on been able to work 2-4 hours a day. I'm so glad I have a three day weekend. Maybe I can get this pain under control.
I was able to take a shower the other night. After climbing the stair mountain, I was ready to take my first shower in two weeks. That sounds worst than it really is. I will never taking a shower for granted. I purchased a shower chair and plastic leg cover for my cast from Amazon. I will have to post pictures later.
Off to take another shower.
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment