Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Day 45

I did not realize a month had went by since I last posted something.  It has been a busy month. I don't know where to start.
Well I have kinda went back to work, but I can only work on my husband's off days since I am not driving yet. So that kinda sucks. I only was working 4 days a week for 6 hours. Part time. It's not like I work 40 hours a week. Plus, I can work from home as I mentioned before. I did okay, but my foot did start hurting after the 2-3 hour mark.
Oh did I mention I fell off my scooter? Yes, getting off of the couch to get on my scooter and I just keep going. Luckily, I had my boot on and Anthony was home. All I could to is just lay there and wait for him to help me up. Mr. Anthony was not happy with me. No even an hour later my son, Zaaye called and said he had fell too. Out if his chair at lunch. Aren't we a pair. Needless to say, we both made a trip to the doctor that day. I came away unhurt, but Zaaye had a mild concussion. He had to say home and not March in band for 3 days. He was not happy. All for a girl.
My doctor did say next time he sees me I need to be walking unassisted in my boot.
I go back to see him on the 20th of October. I'm a little nervous, but I think I can do it.
Right now we are in North Carolina on vacation. My family needed this more than I did. A dear friend of mine let us use there house and we are so thankful. We are relaxing and doing nothing, but I think the 4 hour drive did a number on my foot. For the last 2 days my foot has been hurting. I am very reluctant to take anything stronger than Tylenol, but I might   need to.
Well I'm going to call it a day. I promise I will update weekly. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment